Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! :)
First of all i wanna introduce myself. My name is Uray Ria Aprini but you can call me Uray or Ria, you can choose one of them hahaha. I was born on April 22, 1996. I Live in Pontianak. The details are secret hahaha :p I have two siblings. 2 sisters.
My Hobbies are Playing games, listening to music, reading novel/comic and etc. I love to listen some musics. My mood gets better everytime i listen to music. My favorite novels are Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's (sometimes i imagine that im a detective and solve a difficult case/problem easily hahahah so proud of my own self /but thats only my imagination, in fact im not a detective, im just ordinary student -_- ) and my favorite comics are Detective Conan, Goong, Special A etc (so many i cant tell you one by one)
My Lovely School is Senior High School Number One. Im in 2nd grade now and in Science class, exactly, Im at Eleven Science One . I found out my classmates there, are nice and really smart!!
Im a nice, and friendly girl hohoho B-) let's be friend.
ps: I'm a moody girl too. My mood can be changed suddenly. Dont mess up with me. beware.
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment